This award winning home is a contemporary re-working of the traditional elevated architecture characteristic to Australia’s far north.
The ground floor, designed primarily as a cyclone-safe room, comprises a spare bedroom, laundry and bathroom. The steel-framed, Colorbond-clad main house soars out above this concrete box. The home is positioned and designed
to maximise air flow for natural cooling, and the clean, streamlined architecture, defined by the deep eaves and large verandas, protects the walls from solar heat.
Click here to see detailed
• Maximum energy efficiency, with 6-Star minimum energy ratings
• 600mm floor tiles throughout
• Quantum Quartz benchtops in kitchen and bathrooms
• Invisi-guard stainless steel mesh security screens
• Tinted (grey) glass to windows
• Colorbond roof with whirlybirds
• Fujitsu Inverter air-conditioning throughout
• Solahart solar hot water system
• Provision for solar power connection
• Exposed aggregate outdoors throughout
• Energy saving LED downlights throughout
• Your choice of ovens and cooktops from a massive range
• Top quality built in cabintry with mirrored wardrobe doors
• Letterbox & Clothesline
• 12-month KillarneyCare post-construction package
Want to know more?
Want more information?