The Niseko is a three bedroom, two bathroom home and is a very popular design in Zuccoli – particularly with first home owners.
Energy rated at 6.5 stars, this home has all the style of a modern tropical house – well designed, environmentally sound, and comfortable to live in.
Opening the front door, you’re welcomed by a wonderful layout featuring a lovely open plan living room and kitchen area. With the verandah coming straight off it, this allows for the bedrooms to be positioned privately in the rear.
Great natural light, full size louvres, and relaxed spaces are a feature of this beautifully open and cool home. With fantastic design that calls for a pool, it’s a great place to come home to!
Click here to see detailed
• Maximum energy efficiency, with 6-Star minimum energy ratings
• 600mm floor tiles throughout
• Quantum Quartz benchtops in kitchen and bathrooms
• Invisi-guard stainless steel mesh security screens
• Tinted (grey) glass to windows
• Colorbond roof with whirlybirds
• Fujitsu Inverter air-conditioning throughout
• Solahart solar hot water system
• Provision for solar power connection
• Exposed aggregate outdoors throughout
• Energy saving LED downlights throughout
• Your choice of ovens and cooktops from a massive range
• Top quality built in cabintry with mirrored wardrobe doors
• Letterbox & Clothesline
• 12-month KillarneyCare post-construction package
Want to know more?
Want more information?